New Delhi, Feb. 9 -- Fans of 'Pluribus' may need to hold on a little longer. During a curated press day event for the streamer earlier this week, creator Vince Gilligan offered a clear but cautious update on season 2 of the sci-fi thriller-comedy.

The event featured panels for several high-profile shows, including 'Margo's Got Money Troubles' and 'The Last Thing He Told Me', with Pluribus drawing strong interest following its well-received first season.

Gilligan, best known for creating 'Breaking Bad' and 'Better Call Saul', said work on the next season is very much underway. However, he made it clear that the process is slow and deliberate. Speaking to the audience, he explained that he and his writing team are still shaping the story....