New Delhi, Feb. 21 -- NASA's new and highly anticipated moon rocket suffered another setback on Saturday, putting next month's planned launch with astronauts in jeopardy. Officials said the flow of helium to the rocket's upper stage was disrupted overnight, disrupting the launch as solid helium is a critical requirement for liftoff.
The space agency revealed the latest problem just one day after targeting March 6 for humanity's first flight to the moon in more than half a century, reported AP.
This helium issue has nothing to do with the hydrogen fuel leaks that marred a countdown dress rehearsal of the Space Launch System rocket earlier this month and forced a repeat test.
NASA said it is reviewing the data and preparing, if necessary...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.