Ghaziabad, Feb. 10 -- Police in Ghaziabad have written to the state government urging a ban on five online gaming applications that allegedly led three minor girls to jump to their deaths from a high-rise last week. The girls had mentioned the games in their suicide note, police said.
"In their suicide note, there is mention of five online gaming apps that the girls were using. We have written to the state authorities to get the apps banned. This recommendation will further be sent from the state to the Centre for taking appropriate steps," deputy commissioner of police (DCP- trans-Hindon zone) Nimish Patil told HT.
The three girls, aged 11, 14, and 16, jumped from the ninth-floor flat of their high-rise around 2am on February 4.
Accor...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.