India, Feb. 4 -- An Australian man has expressed shock after claiming his local park in Adelaide had been "taken over" by Indian immigrants, saying he was stunned to find himself the only White Australian among hundreds of visitors.
According to a report by Noticer News, the man shared a video from a recent visit to Klemzig Recreation Reserve in Klemzig, showing dozens of people of Indian subcontinental appearance. He told the outlet the experience left him worried about the future of his children.
"There was not a White person in sight, and over 200 Indians," he said.
The man added, "This is not what the Anzacs fought for. This is not diversity, this is not multiculturalism, this is simply a takeover in real time, a war with no bullet...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.