6 minors held for killing 17-year-old in Trilokpuri
New Delhi, Jan. 7 -- A 17-year-old boy was beaten to death allegedly by a group of six teenagers in an argument over a comment made on a social media post in east Delhi's Trilokpuri on Monday, following which police on Tuesday apprehended all six juveniles for the assault and murder.
The deceased was a Class 11 student from a government school in Mayur Vihar. He was called by the boys outside on Monday evening and was later found lying unconscious near his home. He succumbed to his injuries early Tuesday, police said.
Abhishek Dhania, deputy commissioner of police (east), said, "During inquiry, an eyewitness was found. He said that the victim had been in dispute with one of the juveniles of the area. On the evening of the incident, a verbal...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.