India, Feb. 11 -- Ten schools across Chandigarh and neighbouring Mohali received bomb threat calls on Tuesday, triggering security checks and the suspension of classes as a precautionary measure. Students were sent back home and police teams were deployed to secure the campuses.
One of the affected schools informed parents through an urgent message that classes were being suspended for the day due to a reported security concern. The school said buses that had already started their routes were being turned back and asked parents to collect their children from designated stops.
"The safety of our students, staff, and families is our highest priority, and this decision was made out of an abundance of caution," the message said, adding that...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.