Jakarta, Feb. 18 -- Health Ministry requires Rp529.3 billion (around US$31.2 million) to renovate health facilities and homes of health workers damaged in the recent floods and landslides in Sumatra.
"Currently, all hospitals and community health centers are operational," Health Minister Budi Gunadi Sadikin said during a meeting with the House of Representatives (DPR) in Jakarta on Wednesday.
He said the ministry needs the funds to renovate around 3,000 health facilities and approximately 8,800 homes of health workers affected by the disaster.
The renovation is expected to restore the damaged facilities to full operational capacity by March 2026.
He added that the funding request had been submitted to President Prabowo Subianto on Jan...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.