Ongole, Aug. 14 -- In a tragic incident, three boys were electrocuted when they came in contact with a high-tension wire while playing with the YSRCP's iron flagpole at Kopparam village of Santhamaguluru Mandal in Prakasam district on Wednesday.

Police said the boys while playing with the iron flagpole shacked it and in the process it came in contact with a high-tension wire, resulting in the boys getting electrocuted.

The bodies were badly burnt in the incident.

The deceased were identified as Shaik Pathan Gouse (11), Shaik Hasan Bude (11) and Pathan Amar (12).

A pall of gloom descended on the Muslim colony with the death of three boys.

Police registered a case and shifted the bodies to the government general hospital for post-mor...