Punjab Resident Dies Inside Vehicle In Sopore, Another Hospitalized
Click here to read full article from source
Srinagar, Nov. 29 -- - A person from Punjab died and another was hospitalised apparently due to 'asphyxiation caused by gas leak' in Sopore in North Kashmir's Baramulla district this morning.
News agency GNS quoting officials reported that two persons were found lying in an unconscious condition in a vehicle (PB0A6AU 2925) at Fruit Mandi Sopore. The duo, they said, was immediately evacuated to SDH Sopore, where the doctors declared one of them as brought dead on arrival.
The official identified the deceased as Ashwani Kumar, a resident and another under treatment person as Rakesh Kumar son of Amarnath - both residents of Gurdaspur Punjab.
Confirming it, a police official said that a case has been registered in this regard. "Prima facie...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us