Hyderabad: 24-year-old woman dies after her dress catches fire
Click here to read full article from source
Hyderabad, March 20 -- A 24-year-old woman died in a cooking accident. This incident took place in Baglingampally.
According to a report published in the Times of India, the woman was cooking food when her dress accidentally caught fire.
Police said that initially, the woman did not notice that her clothes caught fire.
Although she was rushed to the hospital, the woman died on Friday while undergoing treatment.
Published by HT Digital Content Services with permission from Siasat Daily....
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us