Manila, Feb. 19 -- President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. will visit Naga City on Saturday for the government's massive cleanup campaign, where he is expected to meet with former vice president, now Naga City Mayor Leni Robredo, Malacanang said Thursday.
The visit, according to Palace Press Officer Claire Castro, is part of the administration's "Oplan Kontra Baha" program, which aims to clear canals, esteros, and rivers to mitigate flooding.
When asked about political discussions or potential alliances, Castro said none had been planned.
"Wala po kasi talaga na pag-uusapan tungkol sa pangangampaniya o kung sino man ang magiging kandidato sa 2028 (There is really nothing to discuss about the campaign or who will run in the 2028 presidential ...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.