Manila, Feb. 9 -- Malacanang on Monday said it was still reviewing the accomplishment report submitted by the Independent Commission for Infrastructure (ICI) while President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. considers the panel's next steps.

Palace Press Officer Claire Castro said the report has been transmitted to the Office of the Executive Secretary and is currently under study.

"Sa ngayon po ay naibigay na po sa Office of the Executive Secretary at sa ngayon po ay aaralin pa po (For now, it has already been given to the Office of the Executive Secretary and it is still being studied)," Castro said at a Palace press briefing.

Castro did not confirm whether Marcos has read the report or whether there had been formal communication between the ...