4 Chinese tourists released from Covid-19 quarantine in Sarangani
Manila, Feb. 13 -- Health personnel in Sarangani province discharged on Thursday the four Chinese tourists who were placed under quarantine last week for the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). Dr. Arvin Alejandro, head of the Sarangani health office, said the foreigners were released around 5:50 a.m. from the isolation facility of the Regional Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation Center in Barangay Kawas, Alabel town after completing their 14-day mandatory quarantine. Alejandro said the four tourists, one of them a minor, did not show any signs and symptoms and were cleared of Covid-19 infection. "They were issued certification noting that they have properly complied and completed the quarantine protocol set by the Department of Health...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us