New Delhi, Dec. 29 -- Men who were part of the group of Venezuelan migrants that the United States government transferred earlier this year to a prison in El Salvador demanded justice on Friday, days after a federal judge in Washington ruled that the Trump administration must give them legal due process.
The men told reporters in Venezuela's capital that they hope legal organizations can push their claims in court. Their press conference was organized by Venezuela's government, which had previously said it had retained legal services for the immigrants.
On Monday, a federal judge ordered the U.S. government to give legal due process to the 252 Venezuelan men, either by providing court hearings or returning them to the U.S. The ruling op...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.