The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing.
Ayodhya verdict: Here are key highlights from Supreme Court's judgement
Click here to read full article from source
New Delhi, Nov. 9 -- The following are the highlights of the Supreme Court judgement in which it unanimously granted the entire 2.77 acre of disputed Ram-Janmbhoomi Babri Masjid land in Ayodhya to deity Ram Lalla.
- Possession of disputed land will be handed over to the deity Ram Lalla, one of the three litigants in the case.
- The land will remain with a central government receiver.
- The disputed site was government land in the revenue records.
- SC directs allotment of alternative land to Muslims to build new mosque.
- Suitable land of 5 acre to be handed over to Sunni Waqf board at prominent place for building the mosque.
- Centre to frame scheme within 3 months and set up a trust for construction of a temple.
- SC dismisses pl...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us