KUALA LUMPUR, Feb. 22 -- Police have arrested a 22-year-old man suspected of carrying out a string of vehicle break-ins at MRT Kepong Baru and other station car parks, following a case reported in Kepong earlier this month.
Sentul police chief Assistant Commissioner Basri Sagoni said the suspect was detained in Damansara at around 8.30pm yesterday.
The investigation began after a 31-year-old clerk discovered her car window smashed at the MRT Kepong Baru car park along Jalan Rimbunan Raya.
"The victim discovered the damage at about 1pm on February 17 after her vehicle, which had been parked at the station, was allegedly targeted by an unknown individual," Basri said in a statement.
Police checks showed the suspect had a prior record, i...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.