KUALA LUMPUR, Feb. 20 -- Datuk Seri Rafizi Ramli has dismissed allegations linking him to RM3.6 billion in financial scandals, saying the claims were exaggerated and that no evidence had been presented publicly.
In a video posted on Facebook yesterday, the Pandan MP said the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) has opened investigation papers into two matters involving him.
"I am now accused of being involved in two financial scandals that amount to RM3.6 billion. Fuyoh! More than Najib," he said, referring to former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak.
Rafizi said one investigation concerns Malaysia's agreement with global semiconductor company ARM, while the second involves a 750-megawatt solar project by UAM Lestari.
He de...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.