Afghanistan, Feb. 21 -- U.S. President Donald Trump said he will increase global import tariffs by 10% through an executive order after the Supreme Court struck down his earlier trade measures.

According to Associated Press on Saturday, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled 6-3 that Trump's global tariffs were unlawful, stating that the authority to impose tariffs rests with Congress.

Trump described the court's decision as "very disappointing" and criticised the justices who voted to overturn the tariffs, saying he has powerful options to continue his trade agenda.

The Congressional Budget Office said Trump's previous tariffs generated about $133 billion in revenue for the U.S. Treasury by the end of last year.

The budget office...