India, Feb. 15 -- The US Central Command has announced that its forces conducted 10 strikes against more than 30 ISIS targets in Syria between February 3 to February 12.
CENTCOM said the strikes were conducted to 'sustain relentless military pressure on remnants from the terrorist network'.
CENTCOM forces previously conducted five strikes against an ISIS communication site, critical logistics node, and weapons storage facilities, January 27 - February 2.
Operation Hawkeye Strike was launched in response to a December 13 attack on U.S. and Syrian forces in Palmyra.
"The ISIS ambush resulted in the death of two U.S. service members and an American interpreter," the statement said.
More than 50 ISIS terrorists have been killed or captur...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.