IPO-Bound OYO To Have 75% Primary & 25% Secondary Component In Its Offer
Click here to read full article from source
India, Sept. 25 -- IPO-bound hospitality unicorn OYO which is likely to file its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with the market regulator SEBI is likely to have around 75% primary component and the remaining 25% as the secondary component.
According to sources, OYO's IPO offer will include fresh issues of share ranging between 70% to 80% of the offer, and the remaining will consist of secondary issues, meaning the shareholders in the company will sell some portion of their shares.
OYO is likely to go for an IPO ranging between $1 Bn to $1.2 Bn. Based on calculations, the hospitality unicorn is likely to issue fresh shares worth $700 Mn to $800 Mn and the rest which is likely to be around $200 Mn will be offered for sale. The startu...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us