New Delhi, March 22 -- The people who have been protesting against the Citizenship Amendment Act at Delhi's Shaheen Bagh for the past three months on Saturday said they will continue their sit-in on March 22, despite Prime Minister Narendra Modi's call for a 14-hour long 'Janta Curfew' in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The protesters, comprising women, the elderly and children, have been sitting on the agitation demanding the withdrawal of the CAA since December 15 last year.

To curb the spread of the Sars-Cov-2, the pathogen that causes the disease, the Delhi government on Saturday also restricted the gathering of more than five people in the city.

Following the government order, the protesters said they will now sit in groups of three....