Jaipur, Aug. 30 -- A day after the Rajasthan high court cancelled the sub-inspector 2021 exam, chief minister Bhajan Lal Sharma said that the Bharatiya Janata Party-led state government is rectifying the "sins" committed by the previous Congress government of destroying the youth's future. "Yesterday, the HC cancelled the SI-2021 exam. We are rectifying the sins committed by the Congress. This paper was leaked during their tenure. Why didn't they lodge an FIR so far? It is the BJP government who formed the SIT only a day after coming to power. SOG was in their time as well. But our SOG is the one giving result, taking action against the culprits, and also busting the paper leak rackets constantly. No paper has been leaked under our government," said the chief minister at an event in Tonk. Rajasthan high court cancelled the sub-inspector recruitment examination 2021, which was notified to hire 859 people in the vacant posts, due to large-level paper leak allegations across the state prompting the Special Operation Group (SOG) to arrest at least 122 people including 55 trainee SIs, 27 government employees, and two ex-RPSC members since March 2024, said officials. A single bench of the high court (Jaipur bench) presided over by justice Sameer Jain, passed the order on Thursday saying, "To uphold the Rajasthan Police's motto of 'Trust in the Public and Fear in the Criminals,' cancelling the 2021 SubInspector recruitment examination is imperative. This is necessitated by the fact that the tainted examination, plagued by malpractices yet to be fully uncovered, would erode public confidence in the police. Such an outcome would alarm both the public and State machinery, indicating a breakdown in trust crucial for effective policing and law and order maintenance." Sharma said, "Congress has cheated with the youth. They have destroyed their future and their families. Our SOG is not only catching the SIs but also the patwaris and engineers who have cheated in many government exams. (Congress state president Govind Singh) Dotasra is still asking whether the kingpin is nabbed. Aren't they ashamed? Ex-CM's (Gehlot) security staff was arrested. Other kingpins will soon be held," He added, "The BJP government is committed to the youth. We are the first to notify a job calendar. We have promised to give 400,000 government jobs in five years, of which 75,000 have already been filled up. We will also give 600,000 jobs in the private sectors." He was addressing an event under the Hariyalo Rajasthan and Ek Ped Maa Ke Naam campaign in Tonk during which 60,000 saplings were planted at a time. "We have a Target of planting 50 crores plants in five years of our tenure. We have already planted 11.5 crores so far. Protecting our environment will boost the amount of rain in our state which will be helpful to our farmers. Our farmers, women, and youth are our first priority." Reacting to the development, state Congress spokesperson Swarnim Chaturvedi said, "The BJP recommended not to cancel the SI-2021 exam in the court. They are still planning to move to the higher court and bring a stay on this order. They say something in public but act differently in reality."...