BANGKOK, Nov. 30 -- A Chinese man allegedly attempting to cross illegally into Thailand from Cambodia was injured on Saturday when he stepped on a land mine, the Thai army said, reiterating its charges that Cambodian forces have been planting the anti-personnel weapons in territory claimed by both countries. An official said that the area where the incident took place, claimed by Thailand to be part of its eastern province of Sa Kaeo, "is contaminated with land mines that Thailand is in the process of clearing." The Chinese man was identified as 26-year-old Shi Jingui from Yunnan Province. The Chinese embassy said his condition was stable. The Thai army said it became aware of Saturday's incident when Border Patrol Police heard an explosion shortly before dawn. Land mine explosions along the border earlier this year that wounded Thai soldiers helped spark five days of fighting in late July....