Marc Anthony breaks silence on Beckham family feud, says the claims are 'hardly the truth'
India, Feb. 11 -- The family feud between former English footballer David Beckham and wife, designer Victoria Beckham with their son, photographer Brooklyn Beckham and his actor-wife Nicola Peltz, has been hitting the headlines. Last month, Brooklyn shared a statement accusing his parents of "trying endlessly to ruin" his marriage. He had also mentioned how Victoria tried to upstage Nicola at their 2022 wedding by "hijacking" their first dance.
DJ Fat Tony, who was a guest at the wedding, since claimed that it was singer-actor Marc Anthony who invited Victoria for the dance. Breaking his silence, Marc told The Hollywood Reporter, "They're a wonderful family. I've known them since before the kids were born. I'm godfather to Cruz. I'm really close to the family. But I have nothing to say about what happened there. It's extremely unfortunate how it's playing out - but [how it's playing out] is hardly the truth."
DJ Tony had said on The Morning that Marc called Victoria "the most beautiful woman in the room", and the remark left Brooklyn "devastated" and led Nicola to leave the room "crying her eyes out".htc...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.