Two dead after inhaling fumes at jewellery factory waste tank in Delhi's Azadpur
Click here to read full article from source
India, Oct. 20 -- Two cousins who were in the business of separating gold from muck died after inhaling poisonous gases while extracting waste from an underground tank at a jewellery factory in north Delhi's Azadpur on Sunday evening, police said.
Four of their employees, who were helping to pull out the waste that contains gold particles, fell unconscious and had to be hospitalised.
The families of the two dead men -- Idris and Salim, both aged 45 -- suspected foul play, saying a lot was at stake -- gold and hard cash as commission to collect the muck from the factory.
But police said it was "open and shut case" of death due to asphyxiation while clearing an underground tank.
"We arrested the factory owner and a Delhi-based contracto...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us