Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier 1 Result 2018 to be declared tomorrow at ssc.nic.in
Click here to read full article from source
India, Sept. 11 -- The result of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Paper-I Examination 2018 is to be declared tomorrow, September 12 on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at ssc.nic.in. The SSC CHSL examination was held from July 1 to 11, 2019 in which 13.17 lakh candidates had appeared.
How to check SSC CHSL result 2018 after they are declared:
1) Visit the official website of SSC
2) Click on 'Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018 - Declaration of Result of Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)'
3) Click on the link for CHSL results
4) Result will be displayed on the screen
5) Take a printout and download on your computer
The commission had released the tentative answer k...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us