The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing.
Fire breaks out at S Sreesanth's residence in Kochi, one room gutted
Click here to read full article from source
India, Aug. 24 -- A room of Indian cricketer S Sreesanth's house was gutted after fire broke out on the ground floor of the fast bowler's residence at Edapally, Kochi on Saturday. The incident reportedly took place at around 2 am. But thankfully, no one was hurt.
While Sreesanth was away shooting for a film in Mumbai, his wife, children and domestic helps were inside the house when the fire broke out at around 2 a.m.
An alert neighbour, seeing the fire and the smoke, immediately called fire officials who doused the fire and evacuated those present inside the house by breaking open a glass ventilator.
According to Sreesanth, the fire broke out in the drawing room in the ground floor when his wife and children were on the first floor.
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us