Delhi: 2 die, 4 hospitalised after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning underground tank
Click here to read full article from source
India, Oct. 19 -- Two workers died and four needed to be hospitalised after they inhaled toxic gases while cleaning an underground tank at a jewellery manufacturing unit in north Delhi's Adarsh Nagar on Sunday evening, the police said.
Of the four hospitalised, three were discharged after treatment while the fourth continues to receive treatment.
Vijayanta Arya, the deputy commissioner of police (north-west), said that a case of culpable homicide not amounting to murder has been registered and two persons have been arrested. "We have arrested the factory owner Rajender Soni and the cleaning contractor Pramod Dangi," the DCP said.
The two dead men, Idris and Salim-both 45 years old, were among a group of seven daily wage labourers who h...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us