'When power went out.': Maharashtra minister Raut on outage in Mumbai
Click here to read full article from source
New Delhi, March 1 -- Maharashtra energy minister Nitin Raut on Monday reminded that he had expressed the possibility that a 'sabotage' was behind last October's power outage in Mumbai, after reports emerged that a Chinese government-linked hackers' group had targeted India's critical power grid system. The minister further said that according to him, media reports about possible involvement of China-backed Red Echo group 'are true.'
"When power went out in Mumbai, I had said that there was something wrong and had constituted three committees to probe. I feel media reports that have surfaced are true. Cyber cell will submit a report on this by 6pm today to home minister Anil Deshmukh," Raut told news agency ANI.
On October 13 last year,...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us