Five members of a family die after consuming poisonous mushroom in Jajarkot
Click here to read full article from source
Birendranagar, July 31 -- On July 24, 55-year-old Tek Bahadur Chalaun of Kushe Rural Municipality in Jajarkot brought home some wild mushrooms that he had gotten from a nearby forest while collecting fodder for his cattle.
After consuming the mushroom, five members of Tek Bahadur's family lost their lives to food poisoning while three, including Tek Bahadur, are currently undergoing treatment at the Surkhet-based Karnali Provincial Hospital.
"I didn't realise that the mushrooms were poisonous. In a span of a week, I have lost my son, my daughters and my brother's grandchildren," he said.
Tek Bahadur lost his 23-year-old son, two daughters aged 16 and 13, and his brother's grandchildren-a two-year-old and an 11-year-old-to food poisonin...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please Contact Us