Pakistan, Feb. 7 -- Two Palestinians were killed and another was wounded by Israeli fire across the Gaza Strip on Friday, while army forces destroyed a residential building in the southern city of Khan Younis, in continued violations of a ceasefire in effect since Oct. 10, 2025, medical and local sources said.

A medical source told Anadolu that Mohammed Salah Abu Rukba, 33, was shot dead by Israeli forces in the Zikim area northwest of Beit Lahia in northern Gaza, at a location from which the army had previously withdrawn under the ceasefire agreement. The source added that another Palestinian, Ahmad Imran Al-Qanou, was killed by Israeli fire on Masoud Street in the town of Jabalia, also in northern Gaza, at a site the Israeli army had e...