Pakistan, Feb. 8 -- Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi said on Saturday that four facilitators of the suicide attack on an imambargah in Islamabad, including the "main mastermind", had been arrested during raids in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
He made the remarks while speaking to the media in Islamabad. In his media talk, the interior minister said that operations were underway throughout last night to trace those behind the attack. The development comes as the number of those martyred in the suicide blast rose to 33 after a wounded person succumbed to his injuries, hospital sources said on Saturday.
Noting that the bodies of 33 victims had been handed over to their relatives, the sources said that at least 149 victims were brought to the Pakistan ...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.