Srinagar, Aug. 9 -- After outrage over seizure of over 3500 kgs of rotten meat by the Food Safety Department from different parts of Kashmir, Minister for Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Satish Sharma on Friday said strict legal action would be taken against those supplying rotten meat and substandard food items in Jammu and Kashmir.Fear has gripped Kashmir, after the seizure of over 3500 kilograms of rotten meat unfit for human consumption from various parts of the Valley in the last week.The rotten meat has been recovered from different parts of the Valley, including Ganderbal, Pulwama and Srinagar in a week.Officials said the meat was being stored for distribution to different areas of the Valley.The discovery of rotten meat in...