Dhaka, Feb. 6 -- Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) authorities have said none of those injured in clashes between police and Inqilab Moncho activists suffered gunshot wounds.
Hospital Director Brig Gen Md Asaduzzaman said there was also no one among the injured who required hospital admission.
The statement came after claims circulated on social media that the platform's Member Secretary Abdullah Al Jaber had been shot.
Earlier, both the interim government and the Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) said law-enforcing agencies did not use any firearms while dispersing the protest on Friday afternoon.
In the evening, DMCH Police Outpost chief Md Faruk said: "There are injury marks above Jaber's left knee. Three or four people are being...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.