Balochistan, Feb. 7 -- The Baloch "pro-independence" organisation Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Friday that the second phase of its campaign, referred to as "Operation Herof", had been completed after six days of what it described as coordinated urban warfare across several cities in Balochistan, according to a report by The Balochistan Post (TBP).
In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the operation commenced at 5 am on January 31 and concluded at 4 pm on February 6 after, according to the group, its "predefined objectives" were met.
He stated that the campaign spanned 14 cities across Balochistan and amounted to what he described as the "largest, most intense and most organised military operation" in the group's h...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.