India, Feb. 13 -- By Ajit Dubey
New Delhi [India], February 13 (ANI): Defence Secretary Rajesh Kumar Singh on Friday said he was not aware of any proposal to introduce new guidelines for retired Army officials for writing books, amid the controversy surrounding the unpublished memoirs of former Army chief MM Naravane.
Speaking to ANI, Singh said existing rules and laws already govern such matters, including the Official Secrets Act (OSA). He added that the key issue was not the absence of guidelines, but whether any existing rules had been bypassed.
"I am not, frankly, aware of this particular issue you are mentioning regarding whether new guidelines are being considered. There are existing guidelines, and the Official Secrets Act appl...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.