Alwar, Feb. 18 -- Another illegal fireworks manufacturing factory was busted in Khushkhera industrial area of Alwar district on Tuesday, a day after an explosion at an illegal firecracker unit in Bhiwadi that killed seven people and critically injured four others, officials aware of the matter said, adding that the newly-discovered unit is just 500 metres away from the blast site. The recent incidents have raised concerns over industrial safety and regulatory oversight, they said. Following Monday's blast, authorities intensified inspections across the industrial belt. Acting on a tip-off, senior officials rushed to RIICO Plot No. G-1/682, where a unit operating under the licence of a steel fabrication factory was allegedly being used for large-scale manufacturing and storage of pop-up firecrackers. Khairthal-Tijara additional district magistrate (ADM) Sumitra Mishra said: "The factory was locked when the team reached the site. Officials broke it in, after the owner didn't open the locks even after an hour. Upon entering, they discovered a huge stockpile of finished firecrackers and suspicious materials, the details of which are being examined." After Monday's blast, the owner allegedly locked the premises and went absconding. A probe has been initiated into how long the unit had been functioning illegally, officials said. Khairthal superintendent of police (SP) Manish Kumar said that seven people were killed and four others injured in Monday's explosion. Of the injured, two have been discharged from hospital....