Trump says he is weighing limited militarystrike on Iran
Paris, Feb. 21 -- US President Donald Trump on Friday said he was considering a limited strike on Iran after ordering a major naval buildup in the Middle East aimed at heaping pressure on Tehran to cut a deal to curb its nuclear programme. The latest threat came after Iran's foreign minister said a draft proposal for an agreement with Washington would be ready in a matter of days following negotiations between the two sides in Geneva earlier this week.
Trump had suggested on Thursday that "bad things" would happen if Tehran did not strike a deal within 10 days, which he subsequently extended to 15. P15...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.