India, Feb. 7 -- After nearly seven years away from acting, actor Rhea Chakraborty returns to the screen with filmmaker Hansal Mehta's upcoming series. Her comeback follows a prolonged period of legal battles and public scrutiny following the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput in June 2020, whom she had dated from early 2019 until his passing.
Opening up about the emotional struggle of being away from her acting career, she says, "Letting go of this dream of acting, which I had worked towards for over a decade, took many sessions of therapy. I had to stop thinking about it because I couldn't have it; I didn't get acting opportunities." Adding that she even said no to the role because it had been long she continues, "Hansal sir and the w...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.